Saturday Morning Bad Movie Club: Batman & Robin

Sorry to have abandoned you for so long, bad movie fans! The election, travel and work caused me to neglect this particular feature for a few weeks, but fear not! I return, and I think the clip below more than makes up for the three-week delay: it's like three bad movies rolled into one!



I've often said that the scariest five minutes in American cinema come during the credits to St. Elmo's Fire: as the cast names (Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson, Demi Moore...) roll up the screen, a shiver always goes up my spine, and I want to run screaming from the room when the words "Directed by Joel Schumacher" appear. His name almost never a marker of quality (the delightful The Lost Boys excepted), this 1997 superhero movie is truly the Schu's masterpiece. Batman & Robin: as MST3K stalwart Mike Nelson once wrote, “Batman & Robin is not the worst movie ever. No, indeed. It's the worst thing ever. Yes, it’s the single worst thing that we as human beings have ever produced in recorded history.”

Comments

Download Movies said…
Fantastic Trailers. I loved it. Movie seems to be romantic one. I love to watch this film with my boy friend. And Hope that I will enjoy it.

Popular Posts